ROYAL EXTERIOR MATT EMULSION PAINT
High quality emulsion produced using resins in an acrylic emulsion, with exceptional whiteness, coverage and performance. For perfect finishes on interiors and exteriors. It seals façades making them water-proof, while continuing to allow the surface to breath. It does not turn yellow and has a very low odour.
Brush, roller or spray (adjusting density).
It can be applied using a brush, roller or spray gun. On exterior surfaces with bases made of cement, concrete, fibre cement, etc. and on interior plastered, prefabricated, wood and metal surfaces that have been treated appropriately. All the surfaces should be clean, dry and free from grease and saltpetre. As it is a 100% acrylic product it has a high level of resistance to alkalis, and as a result it is also especially recommended for basements, cellars, garages, etc.
Modo de empleo:
- New bases: The surfaces must be completely dry (plasters) or set (cements). Apply directly, but diluting the first coat by 10-15%. If it is very absorbent, seal prior to application. If there are defects in the base, fill with a suitable product or in the case of surfaces that are excessively polished, sand to make the surface porous.
- Restoration: If the surface is already painted and in good condition it can also be applied directly, but if not, the paint should be removed in order to proceed as per the instructions for new bases.
IMPORTANT: Also available is the ANTI-MILDEW type paint, which contains contrasting fungicides that are widely and totally effective.
- Do not apply at temperatures below 5 ºC or above 35 ºC.
- Do not expose the containers to extreme temperatures.
- Can be stored in the original sealed container for up to 3 years.
- Avoid adding water to the product, which should not be used in order to avoid product deterioration.
|Color||White and colours to order|
|Peso específico||1.50 gr./cm3|
|Rendimiento||8 - 10 m2/litre and coat|
|Repintado||6 - 8 hours|
|Secado||Touch dry in 30 minutes|