ROYAL SATIN EMULSION PAINT
Product based on pure acrylic resins in emulsion. Its special formula gives it high outdoor resistance.
It is water-proof yet breathable.
It is alkali resistant and offers the maximum guarantees in terms of durability.
Brush, roller or spray.
Especially formulated for protecting exterior walls, façades and partition walls to which it gives an excellent durable, resistant and water-proof finish.
Modo de empleo:
On new surfaces that are clean, dry and free from rust, grease or saltpetre:
- Cement and concrete: directly, diluting by up to 20% for the 1st coat.
- Plaster, gypsums or wood: seal prior to application using penetrating products such as Jafep Sellacryl (water based) or Jafep Acrylic Fixative (solvent based)
On old surfaces:
- With paintwork in good condition: wash, sand to a smooth finish and apply the product.
- With paintwork in poor condition: remove and proceed as per the instructions for new surfaces.
- On PVA or lime paints apply a base coat using a fixative or sealer such as the abovementioned products.
In general it should not be applied at temperatures below 5ºC.
|Color||White and others to order|
|Peso específico||1.25 gr./cm3|
|Repintado||5 - 6 hours|