SUPER 86 MATT EMULSION PAINT
High quality paint produced using resins and pigments with a high level of resistance and fastness to light. It provides brilliant white washable finishes with excellent coverage.
Brush, roller, spray gun or airless gun (adjusting density).
Painting and decorating interior and exterior masonry where a quality silk finish that is easy to apply and has a low odour is required.
Modo de empleo:
On clean new surfaces that are dry and free from rust, grease or saltpetre:
- Cement and concrete: Directly, diluting by up to 15% for the first coat.
- Plaster, gypsums or wood: Fixing prior to application with a Synthetic Sealer or with JAFEP
On old painted surfaces:
- With paints in good condition: Wash and sand to a smooth finish and apply as follows.
- With paintwork in poor condition: Remove and proceed as per the instructions for new surfaces.
- On distempers, PVA or lime paints: Apply a base coat using a fixative or JAFEP Sellacryl.
In general, we recommend:
- Do not apply at temperatures below 7º C.
- Do not expose the containers to extreme temperatures
|Peso específico||1.54 gr./cm3|
|Rendimiento||From 5 to 7 m2/Kg. (depending on the surface)|
|Repintado||From 2 - 4 hours|
|Secado||30 minutes approximately|