TelAcril is a water-based liquid waterproof coating, which is extremely elastic and is based on a dispersion of acrylic copolymers in emulsion.
As a waterproof coating for horizontal surface faces: terraces, coverings, roofs and vertical surface faces: façades, partition walls, etc.
In addition, due to its excellent flexibility, resistance to weather and internal cohesion, it very useful in applications such as:
- Elastic waterproof putty: mixing TelAcril with fine aggregate in a ratio of 1:3.
- Avoid deterioration in the rigid polyurethane foam insulation (TelAcril white).
- Efficient heat insulation due to it being an excellent solar ray reflector.
Modo de empleo:
GENERAL METHOD OF USE:
- Surface made of concrete, fibre cement, brick, etc. Clean the entire surface carefully to avoid problems with fixing down the product. Loose sand, grease and mildew stains, etc. should be removed.
On new concrete or cement you should wait until it has completely set (approximately 30 days)
Apply a first coat of the product that has been well diluted (up to 30%) and if you are dealing with surfaces in poor condition it is advisable to use a fixative such as SELACRIL. Then continue to apply one or several coats of TelAcril using GLASS FIBRE if required, according to the characteristics of the application, until achieving the recommended thickness.
- Iron and steel surfaces. In addition to cleaning the base carefully, you should apply suitable primers such as: Red lead or anti-corrosive primers from the JAFEP range.
Productos JAFEP, S.L. Carretera de Barrax, s/n
2630 La Roda (Albacete) Spain
Tel.: + 34 967 440 596 - Fax: + 34 967 442 612
- Non-ferrous metal surfaces. Prime prior to application using suitable products such as: wash primer, phosphate primer, etc.
- Wooden surfaces. Clean and sand if required and prepare the surface prior to application with JAFEP ALKYD SEALER.
USE AS A WATERPROOF COATING FOR TERRACES:
In order to achieve the best results from TelAcril we recommend that it be used only on mineral bases (concrete, cement, etc.).
In addition to all the considerations indicated in the previous section, a thickness of no less than 400 micras must be achieved, which is approximately equivalent to a minimum usage of TelAcril of 1.5 to 2 Kg./m2 and the use of the fibre glass approximately 200 g/m2, as a structural support.
If the terrace is going to be very well used, you should consult our Technical Department, which will study each case separately.
USE AS A WATERPROOF COATING FOR FACADES:
Its use is equivalent to that of any other coating for façades, bearing in mind the need for fixatives if the surface is in poor condition or has old coats of paint on it.
The user of this type of products should bear in mind the waterproof ability, which it gives to the entire structure.
|Color||- Terraces: White, black, brick red, rust red, grey and green. - Façade: White and colours to order.|
|Peso específico||1.3 - 1.4 gr./cm3|
|Rendimiento||Varies according to type and applications|
|Secado||1 hour approximately|