2000 SATIN EMULSION PAINT
High quality emulsion paint for interior and exterior use. High level of stability and resistance, which gives a water-proof and hard-wearing finish with excellent whiteness and good covering power. Final appearance satin / silk. Easy to wash.
Brush, roller, spray gun or airless gun (adjusting density).
Quality paint. Excellent results in terms of whiteness, coverage and washability on all types of surfaces, walls and ceilings, leaving a pleasing satin / silk appearance on both smooth and rough surfaces (gotelé, stippled, striped, etc.), and effective protection to exteriors.
Modo de empleo:
On new surfaces that are clean, dry and free from rust and grease made of:
- Cement and concrete: Directly, diluting by up to 25% for the first coat.
- Plaster, gypsums or wood: Sealing prior to application with a Synthetic Sealer or with JAFEP Sellacryl.
On old painted surfaces:
- With quality paintwork in good condition: Wash and sand to a smooth finish and then apply.
- With paintwork in poor condition: Remove and proceed as per the instructions for new surfaces.
- On distempers, PVA or lime paints: Apply a base coat using a fixative or JAFEP Sellacryl.
In general, we recommend:
- Do not apply at temperatures below 7 ºC.
- Do not expose the containers to extreme temperatures.
|Peso específico||1.25 gr./cm3|
|Rendimiento||5 - 8 m2/kg.|
|Repintado||After 6 hours|
|Secado||30 - 45 minutes (touch dry)|