BRILLOCRIL EMULSION PAINT
Gloss emulsion paint with excellent whiteness and coverage. Easy to apply, it provides a finish that is durable, water resistant, easy to wash, resistant to yellowing and that retains a lasting shine.
Brush, roller or spray (adjusting density).
Suitable for interior decoration, when dealing with smooth and rough finishes (gotelé, stippled, striped, etc.), giving a glossy appearance, while at the same time long-lasting and very decorative. It provides exteriors with effective protection in all types of finishes.
Modo de empleo:
On new surfaces that are clean, dry and free from rust and grease made of:
- Cement and concrete: Directly, diluting by up to 25% for the first coat.
- Plaster, gypsums or wood: Fixing prior to application with a Synthetic Sealer or with JAFEP Sellacryl.
On old painted surfaces:
- With quality paintwork in good condition: Wash and sand to a smooth finish and then apply.
- With paintwork in poor condition: Remove and proceed as per the instructions for new surfaces.
- On distempers, PVA or lime paints: Apply a base coat to begin with using a fixative or JAFEP Sellacryl.
In general, we recommend:
- Do not apply at temperatures below 7º C.
- Do not expose the containers to extreme temperatures
|Peso específico||1.25 gr./cm3|
|Rendimiento||Between 6 and 8 m2/Kg. (depending on the surface)|
|Repintado||After 6 hours|
|Secado||30 - 45 minutes (touch dry)|