DECORATIVE EFFECT MATT UNDERCOAT)
Acrylic coating developed to be the ideal undercoat for the finish coat of most of our Decorative Effect Paints. It is washable and breathable and an excellent coverage.
Brush, roller, spray gun or airless (Adjust viscosity)
Apply a first coat of Fondo (Undercoat) thinning down to 20% with water and a seconf coat with the same thinning if necessary. Let dry four hours between every coat. It can be apply by brush, roller or spray.
Modo de empleo:
On all kind of surfaces that are clean, dry and free from corrosion, grease or salpetre:
- Prime previously with Selladora Sintética (Alkyd Sealer) or Sellacryl JAFEP (Clear Primer), duly thinning down.
On old painted surfaces:
- On painted surface in good condition, and quality: Wash and sand softly. Then apply it.
- On painted surface in bad condition: Remove and proceed like a new surface.
- On distempers, PVA or lime paints: Apply a primer undercoat or Sellacryl JAFEP.
- Do not apply at temperatures below 5º C.
- Do not expose the packaging to extreme temperatures.
|Peso específico||1.6 ± 0,5 gr./ cm3|
|Rendimiento||From 5 to 8 m2/Kg. (depending on the surface)|
|Repintado||After 5 hours|
|Secado||30 minutes approximately|