EXTRA MATT EMULSION PAINT
High quality paint for interiors. With a brilliant white finish, excellent coverage, washable and resistant; it is also suitable for protecting exterior surfaces due to its fastness to light and stability with regard to external atmospheric agents.
Brush, roller, spray gun or airless gun (adjusting density).
For painting interiors: walls and ceilings that require a quality finish, low odour and smooth
application. The matt finish is exceptional on all types of surfaces, as is its whiteness and washability.
When applied to exteriors it provides adequate protection to façades due to its excellent resistance to atmospheric agents.
Modo de empleo:
On new surfaces that are clean, dry and free from rust, grease or saltpetre:
- Cement and concrete: Directly, diluting by up to 10% for the first coat.
- Plaster, gypsums or wood: Fixing prior to application with a Synthetic Sealer or with JAFEP
On old painted surfaces:
- With quality paintwork in good condition: Wash and sand to a smooth finish and then apply.
- With paintwork in poor condition: Remove and proceed as per the instructions for new surfaces.
- On distempers, PVA or lime paints: Apply a base coat using a fixative or JAFEP Sellacryl.
In general, we recommend:
- Do not apply at temperatures below 5º C.
- Do not expose the containers to extreme temperatures.
|Color||White and Black|
|Peso específico||1.50 gr./cm3|
|Rendimiento||From 5 to 8 m2/Kg. (depending on the surface)|
|Repintado||After 5 hours|
|Secado||30 - 45 minutes approximately|