PETREX 5 PLAIN COATING
Exterior coating. Water-proof and washable. High level of resistance to weather, saltpetre and abrasion. It has I.N.C.E. certification
Brush, roller, spray gun or airless gun (adjusting density).
For decorating and protecting exteriors: façades, yards, exterior walls, etc.; but also, due to its extraordinary smoothness, it can be used to decorate interiors, particularly in pastel shades, with a magnificent quality washable finish and unbeatable performance.
Modo de empleo:
On clean new surfaces that are dry and free from rust, grease or saltpetre:
- Cement and concrete: Directly, diluting by up to 20% for the first coat.
- Plaster, gypsums or wood: Sealing prior to application with a Synthetic Sealer or with JAFEP Sellacryl.
- Powdery surfaces, first apply a base coat using fixative.
On old painted surfaces:
- With quality paintwork in good condition: Wash and sand to a smooth finish and then apply.
- With paintwork in poor condition: Remove and proceed as per the instructions for new surfaces.
- On distempers, PVA or lime paints: Apply a base coat using a fixative or JAFEP Sellacryl.
In general, we recommend:
- Do not apply at temperatures below 5º C.
- Do not expose the containers to extreme temperatures.
|Color||White and all the colours from the sample colour chart|
|Peso específico||1.35 +- 0.3 gr./ cm|
|Rendimiento||Between 5 and 8 m2/kg. (depending on the surface)|
|Repintado||After 5 hours|
|Secado||30 minutes approximately|