Pinecol (Matt Enviromentally Friendly Paint)
Matt Acrylic paint based on specifically formulated resins. It does not contain formaldehyde, coalescers, solvents, ammonia or other volatile substances, which gives it a low odor and no emission of toxic or harmful substances for people or the environment. Matt finish, with excellent whiteness, washability and coverage.
On all types of walls and ceilings, very clean, degreased and dry. Paint especially suitable for quality interior decoration. Due to its aforementioned properties, it allows the rooms to be occupied immediately, without discomfort or health risks.
Recommended for painting hospitals, residences and health centers.
Modo de empleo:
- Cement and concrete: Directly, diluting up to 25% for the first coat.
- Plaster, stucco or wood: Fixing previously with Synthetic Sealant or with Sellacryl JAFEP.
On old painted surfaces:
- With quality paints in good condition: Wash and sand gently and apply directly.
- With paintings in poor condition: Remove and proceed as a new surface
- On tempera paints, glue or lime: Apply Sellacryl JAFEP acrylic fixative.
IMPORTANT REMARKS: If cleaning of painted surfaces is necessary, it should be stored for at least 28-30 days after application. Always use a damp cloth and neutral detergents. Never abrasive.
|Naturaleza||Special styrene-acrylic copolymer|
|Peso específico||1,60 ± 0,05 g/cm³|
|Viscosidad||7,500 ± 1,000 cp (at Brookfield)|
|Herramienta||Brush, Roller, Spray or Airless|