Satin Pinroda Acrylic Paint
Acrylic Paint for Interior and Exterior. High quality, stability and resistance. Flawless and durable finish. Excellent whiteness and good coveage. Satin and silky finish. Very washable.
In all types of surfaces, walls and ceilings, leaving a satin and silky finish, on surfaces smooth or rough (gotelé, pitted, scratched, etc.), and effective protection outdoors. The practical performance will depend on the thickness of the film, the nature of the substrate and the application method
Modo de empleo:
On new surfaces that are clean, dry and free from rust and grease made of:
- Cement and concrete: Directly, diluting by up to 25% for the first coat.
- Plaster, gypsums or wood: Sealing prior to application with a Synthetic Sealer or with JAFEP Sellacryl.
On old painted surfaces:
- With paints in good condition: Wash and sand to a smooth finish and then apply.
- With paintwork in poor condition: Remove and proceed as per the instructions for new surfaces.
- On distempers, PVA or lime paints: Apply a base coat using a fixative or JAFEP Sellacryl.
In general, we recommend:
- Do not apply at temperatures below 7º C.
- Do not expose the containers to extreme temperatures.
|Naturaleza||Vinyl Copolymer Resins|
|Peso específico||1.31 gr./cm³|
|Herramienta||Brush, Roller Spray Gun, Airless|
|Rendimiento||5 - 8 m²/Liters/Coat|
|Secado||30 - 45 minutes|