PINTURA PLÁSTICA SATINADO 3000 ( WATER-BASED SATIN EMULSION PAINT)
High quality acrylic paint for interior and exterior use, very stable and resistant. It gives a water-proof and lasting finish, with excellent whiteness and good coverage. Satin and silk final appearance. Highly washable.
Brush, roller or spray (adjust viscosity).
Quality paint, excellent whiteness, coverage and washability results, on all kinds of surfaces, walls and ceilings, with a pleasant satin and silk finish.
The practical spreading rate will depend on the actual dry film thickness, the nature of
the substrate and the application method.
Modo de empleo:
On new surfaces that are clean, dry and free from corrosion, grease or saltpetre of:
- Cement and concrete: Apply directly but dilute to 25% for the first coat..
- Gypsum, plaster or wood: Prime previously with Selladora Sintética (Alkyd Sealer) or Sellacryl JAFEP.
On painted surfaces:
- On painted surface in good condition, and quality: Wash, and sand softly. Then apply it.
- On painted surface in bad condition: Remove and proceed like a new surface.
- On distempers, PVA or lime paints: Apply a primer undercoat or Sellacryl JAFEP.
- Do not apply to temperatures below 7ºC.
- Do not expose the packaging to extreme temperatures.
|Naturaleza||Resistant copolymers resins|
|Peso específico||1,30 + 0,05 gr./ cm3|
|Rendimiento||8 - 12 m2/ l.|
|Repintado||From 6 hours|
|Secado||30 - 45 minutes|